The past decade has witnessed a sociological revolution of sorts with social media websites rising in popularity and usage globally. Social media is today the most preferred platform to connect with friends, build new relationships, to share information/pictures/videos/experiences and as companies are now realizing, it is also an effective advertising and marketing platform. Social media users have a divergent demo graphical profile from teenagers to elders, they come from all walks of like from students to politicians and from businessmen to celebrities., social media users go beyond geographical and time barriers. The popularity of social media has risen globally, it is said that if Facebook were a country, it would be the world's 3rd largest.
There's no denying that social media marketing strategy is top-of-mind with digital marketers today. Finding a workable social marketing solution has become the Holy Grail for today's chief marketers and Xpert Web India is here to help. Social media is a wonderful medium to drive sales for your company. Using social media as part of your sales process is similar to using any other method. Xpert Web India can help you to use social media to generate prospects, and then capture prospects as leads. Eventually, once you have captured your lead list, you can put those leads into your current sales process.
- Social Media helps you to share promotional offers and virally spread those in the social network.
- Provides reduced click-through for a sales or a service engagement.
- Allows buyers to share and influence their friends.
- Provides effective post Sales Engagement for retention.
Xpert Web India uses Online Social Media to your advantage through a multi-pronged strategy:
- Link Building - Create in-bound links through directory submission, article/press release submission.
- Social Book Marking - enabling easy and instant access to your website.
- Blog's/online forums - connect with your intended audience through periodical submissions to Blog's and online forums.
- Online marketing campaigns - contest, promotional activities, product launches through social media websites such as Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn